TERRA Dress Code Policy
General uniform policy
- Polos: White or Hunter Green (Must fit neatly cannot extent below the elbow when arm held at side; or undersized must extend below the waist line.) Shirts (hunter green, navy blue or white) worn underneath the polo must not extend beyond polo sleeve or below bottom of polo.
- Bottoms: Navy Blue (cotton twill only). Pants must be worn at the waist with a belt.
Males: Pants with belt hoops and belt
Females: Pants with belt hoops and belt
(Athletic/nylon/knitted/denim type pants are not permitted. Undergarments must not be visible). No skinny pants of any kind are allowed.
- Outerwear: Sweatshirts, sweaters, and jackets must be navy blue or green and have the TERRA logo. Absolutely no hoodies. Sweaters and jackets must be worn over the school uniform (Polo shirts underneath and visible).
- Shoes: ONLY closed-toe-shoes, sneakers, and sandals with a back strap (in accordance with M-DCPS Policy).
- No brand names/designer polos showing logos (Polo, Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger, Hollister, etc.)
- No leggings, athletic wear, denim, pajama pants, etc.
- Hats, bandanas, head scarves, head bands or hoodies.
- Written messages, pictures, or symbols which relate to drugs, smoking, alcohol, sex, profanity, or gangs.
- Backless shoes, no metal cleats or shoes with wheels on school grounds.
- No trench coats.
Cold weather uniform policy
- Students must always wear the TERRA polo shirt, uniform pants and belt.
- Undershirts should be solid colors, navy blue, hunter green or white long or short sleeves.
- Outerwear must be solid colors, navy blue, hunter green or white with the TERRA logo.
- In addition, long sleeve spirit shirts are allowed over the school uniform.
- No jeans are allowed.